Fully engineered solutions, with mechanical design in 3D
- Closely integrated, in-house designed software, hardware and electronics
- Automated systems using intelligently designed tooling and approach
- Handling of components with one or more small dimensions
- Design in close collaboration with your production engineers
- Extensive experience in laser and optical technology
- PLC, intelligent DSP or computer control
- Bowl fed, reel-to-reel, robot pick-and-place or fully bespoke material handling
- Remote interrogation, monitoring and diagnosis
- On-line QA/QC/SPC options
- Closed-loop process feed-back via range of inspection techniques
- Ergonomic, user-friendly interface and operation
- Compliance with all relevant safety standards
Material Handling and Assembly
OpTek Systems provides innovative, bespoke automation solutions for the most challenging manufacturing requirements. Engineered to meet your specific requirements, we will supply and install production line equipment, stand alone automated systems and modules to take care of high-speed, ultra high precision, intricate, repetitive and complex assembly tasks. OpTek excels at delivering automation and inspection solutions, especially to difficult applications, and works across a range of environments from foundry to clean room and power plant to food production.
OpTek supplies fully and semi-automated materials handling systems for precision assembly, machine load/off-load, de-reel and spool, process interchange and QA
Fixtures and Tooling
The presentation and positioning of the component for precision machining, assembly or inspection is usually a critical element of the system. Engineering fixtures and tooling for both passive and active alignment is our speciality.
OpTek will handle your automation needs from raw material to finished component.
Movie of automated part handling.
For more information on the above or to discuss your automation requirements in detail please contact us directly.